Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kindergarten is Almost Over!

I can't believe this year is almost over. It feels as if we have just moved to this incredibly foreign (not really, just to me) place. Come into a school district that I had no comparison to. I was really scared to let my child go.
We could not have made a better move for our children. Greta's teacher this is a gift from God. She is completely awesome and motivates children to do their best and more. I am so happy that she came into our lives.
I am so proud of Greta. She is really a smart child. I'm not just saying this because she is my child. I have prayed from the moment of conception that she would not be cursed with challenges like her momma. Dyslexia is horrible for children and even as an adult I fight it daily. I learned to cope but for children it is hard. I'm so happy and relieved that she is so much of a sponge.
I just want to thank Mrs. Thrash for such a wonderful year. You have given us the greatest gift that will last us the rest of our lives. The perfect start for a wonderful education.

No comments: