Saturday, January 30, 2010

Menu for the Week of 1/31- 2/6

I love making menus and my shopping list. I love trying new things and I rarely make the same thing twice in a year. We do have a few things that we love and will repeat. I have just discovered food blogs and I am addicited. I LOVE TO COOK. The feedom of expression with the flavors and colors is just amazing to me. So here is a menu for this week.

Sunday
Italian Wedding Soup
Fresh Bread
(From: For the Love of Cooking blog)

Monday
Shredded Beef Taco Salad
(From: For the Love of Cooking Blog)

Tuesday
Date Night
Daniel and I are going to the Rockets Game

Wednesday
Vietnamese Glazed Skinny Pork Chops
Jasmine Rice
Spicy Carrots with Parsley and Cilantro
(Food and Wine)

Thursday
Moroccan Chicken with Apricot and Olive Relish
Couscous
(Food and Wine)

Friday
Minestrone with White Beans and Italian Sausage
Fresh Bread

Saturday
Leftovers

I can't wait!!!

No comments: