Monday, February 22, 2010

Menu for week 2/22-2/27

Last week was a hodge podge week due to outings and sickness. So we are back on track this week with a simple menu all taken from the For The Love Of Cooking blog. I need easy that I know will be good so that is always a good source. I will be cooking meat twice this week and using it in other recipies. That always makes for a good week.

Monday
Carne Asada Tacos
Yellow rice
black beans

Tuesday
Steak, Roasted Passilla pepper and sharp cheddar panini
Chips

Wednesday
Greek Roasted chicken
Steamed green beans
couscous

Thursday
Chili (There is a chili cook off at the school and this makes a ton so I am splitting it)
Rice
Cornbread

Friday
White bean and chicken chili with roasted garlic
Fresh bread

I know chili two nights in a row, but one is red and the other white and two different meats. Oh well.

Again all from fortheloveofcooking.net such a wonderful blog and I drool every time I read it.


Sara

No comments: